Easy WoW Gold Tips
There are many different ways that you can easily make the gold you need to survive day to day in WoW, and these ways can also help to make your toon quite rich. So, here are several ways that you can easily make the gold you need.
Farming is not for everyone and it can vary with different classes. Successful farmers make between 80-200g during a farming session. But, there are a few things that you should remember when you are farming that can help you be successful at it.
- Make sure you know what to farm. This means that you should know what you have the ability to farm and what sells well on your server.
- Where to farm for specific items that are worth a lot of gold each. If you aren't sure about something, Thottbot it.
- Make sure that you are prepared to stay a while in one area and that you have enough food and water to keep up. Keeping focused while you are farming for a particular item will ensure that you get it when it drops. If you can stay focused, you will make more money.
“Playing” the AH
The idea behind playing the AH is to buy low and sell high. Instead of spending an hour or more on dailies or farming, you can spend an hour or so combing through the AH for things that are on there way cheap that you can buy and then sell higher. But, you need to have a good, updated addon and a feel for what sells and what doesn't on your server. You will also need to look through the AH every day to know what things are going for. Here are some universal tips that every player should go by:
- Don't waste your time with buying something that will only sell for a gold more than it's listed. This will cut your profit way back and waste your time.
- Always check the prices on primals, shards, void crystals, gems, and so on to make sure that you are familiar with the prices. These always sell well when you can buy them cheap enough.
- Keep an eye on prices on blues and epics, Darkmoon Faire cards, and other special items. You can usually make a good profit on these things when someone really underprices them.
- You always want to undercut people when you list stuff. But, be smart about this.
There are some professions that are much better than others when it comes to gold making. Jewelcrafting is one of them. But, every server is different, so look through the AH to see what is selling and what is not. Then you want to be able to level your profession until you can get a specialization and that is where the real gold comes in. For example, jewelers should get a couple of good cuts for certain gems, like noble topaz or living ruby. Make sure that you have all the patterns, recipes, or plans that you possibly can that will allow you to make specialty items that will sell well on the AH.
Other Easy Gold Makers
Of course, there are other ways of making gold in WoW than the AH, professions, and farming. Normally, these are with dailies. These are great if you want a steady income of gold without much effort. They are really boring so be prepared for that. Most of the rewards from dailies will yeild 100-1000g per item, depending on the daily that you are doing.
Of course, you can always loot everything to sell it. Make sure that you never vendor any type of cloth, light feathers, or Marks of Sar'geras. You will make a ton of gold just putting them on the AH.
Be sure to bookmark this page and check out the other guides to make HUGE amounts of gold in this game.
WoW Gold Tips | WoW Epic Mount Gold Guide | WoW Grinding Spots | How To Make 500 Gold With Skinning | World of Warcraft Gold Making Guide | Buy Limited Supply Items To Make WoW Gold | Use Auction House To Make Gold WoW Guide | Warcraft Guides: Limited Supply Alchemy Vendors | Warcraft Guides: Limited Supply Blacksmith Vendors | Warcraft Guides: Limited Supply Tailoring Vendors | Warcraft Guides: Limited Supply Leatherworking Vendors | Video: Serious WOW Money Making | Herbalists: Make Gold Selling Gromsblood | Make Gold Quickly As A Newbie
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.